Decking Sunshine Coast: The Best Way to Enjoy the Outdoors
Top-rated decking specialists in Sunshine Coast
Decking Sunshine Coast is the perfect solution for your outdoor living area.
Our decking is made of high-quality materials that will last for years. We have a variety of colours and styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect deck for your home.
With Decking Sunshine Coast, you can create an outdoor living area that’s perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests. Our decks are easy to maintain, so you can spend more time enjoying your backyard and less time worrying about your deck. We also do deck repairs Sunshine coast.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation or call at (07) 5315 8346
What decking is and its many benefits
Decking refers to the flat surface that is attached to the main building. It is made of different materials like wood, plastic or composite. The main purpose of having decks Sunshine Coast is to create an extra living space in your home where you can enjoy the outdoors without leaving your comfort zone.
There are many benefits of having a deck. For one, it increases the value of your home. It also provides you with a place to relax or entertain guests. Our decks are easy to maintain, so you can spend more time enjoying your backyard and less time worrying about your deck.
The different types of decking available
There are various types of decking available on the market. The most popular ones are:
- Wooden decks: These are classic and give your home a natural look. They require more maintenance than other types of decking, but they are worth it in the long run.
- Composite decks: These are made of recycled materials and are very durable. They are also easy to maintain and are a great option for those who want to be eco-friendly.
- PVC decks: These are made of plastic and are very low maintenance. They are a great option for those who do not have the time or patience to maintain a wooden deck.
How to choose the right type of decking for your home
It is important to choose the most suitable among the three decking options. To choose consider the following:
- Maintenance: How much time and effort are you willing to put into maintaining your deck? If you do not have the time or patience to maintain a wooden deck, then PVC decks would be the best option for you.
- Budget: All three types of decks have different price ranges. Choose the one that fits your budget the most.
- Aesthetics: Consider the look you are trying to achieve for your home. If you want a more rustic and natural look, then a wooden deck would be the best option for you. If you want something more modern, then PVC or composite decks would be better suited for you.
- Location: Another factor to consider is the location of your deck. If your deck is in a shady area, then you may want to avoid wooden decks as they are more prone to mold and mildew.
- Durability: How long do you want your deck to last? PVC and composite decks are made to last longer than wooden decks.
- Maintenance: How much time do you want to spend maintaining your deck? Wooden decks require more maintenance than PVC or composite decks.
Installing decking and maintaining it over time
Installing a deck is quite easy. It will depend on the type of material you're using but general tips for installation are;
- Make sure the area where you'll be placing your deck is level.
- If you're using wooden decking, make sure to use treated lumber.
- When attaching the boards, use screws rather than nails.
- For a more polished look, use hidden fasteners.
PVC and composite decks are even easier to install than wooden decks. You can find PVC and composite decking in many different colors and styles.
These materials are also very easy to maintain.
PVC and composite decks don't require any painting or staining and they're very resistant to mold, mildew, and rot.
For timber deck, you maintain it by regularly sweeping and washing it, as well as oiling it every few months.
You should also sand down the timber deck every year or two to keep it looking smooth.
Why choose us?
Decking Sunshine Coast is the perfect company to call for all your decking needs. We have a wide selection of materials and finishes to choose from, and our team of experts will help you find the perfect option for your home. We also offer a variety of services to make the process easier for you, including installation and design consultation. Contact us today to get started on creating your dream deck!
Decking Sunshine Coast
Address: 12 Kayleigh Dr, Buderim QLD 4556
Telephone: (07) 5315 8346